In compliance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, Yoga Gallery SCP.
1. The personal data provided to the holder on the occasion of your registration and participation in the event will be processed by the owners and responsible ORIOL GARCIA ROVELLÓ with NIF 39895791Z and GABRIEL PENA BALLESTÉ, with NIF 78088983G. Both are located in Carrer Major, 11 de Llucmaçanes (Menorca) and are jointly responsible for the processing.
2. The purpose of the processing of your data is to manage your participation in THE YOGA GALLERY MENORCA FESTIVAL (hereinafter referred to as the “Event”) as a registered participant and, if you expressly authorise it by ticking the box provided for this purpose, to send you communications relating to YOGA IN MENORCA, as well as information about events, training, workshops and other activities related to the practice of yoga that may be organised by the holder.
3. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the fulfilment of the contractual relationship resulting from your registration for the event and, where applicable, your consent to the sending of commercial communications if you have ticked the box provided for this purpose. The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the contractual relationship, without prejudice to the possibility of blocking the data for longer periods in order to comply with legal obligations. With regard to the sending of commercial communications, the data will be kept for as long as you do not request their cancellation.
4. Your data will be communicated to third parties who provide services related to the event, known as data processors, as well as, where applicable, to the insurance company contracted to cover participants, to banks for the management of registration payments and to those responsible for access control to the event, among others. No international data transfers are foreseen.
5. Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, restriction and opposition to processing by writing to the address of Yoga Gallery SCP or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org unambiguously indicated in the heading of this section. You may also exercise these rights by lodging a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).